четверг, 4 февраля 2016 г.

                                                 Sport

 Thousand of people go in for sports, because sport helps people to stay fit. The most popular sport in our country are athletics, football, volleyball, basketball, hockey, gymnastics, skiing and skating. If you want to keep fit, you must go in for one kind of sport or another sport is a part of my daily life Every morning I do my exercises. In summer I go swimming. In winter I ski or toboggan. Our family like football and sometimes we together watch football on TV or go to the stadium It is a great opportunity to socialize with people who have similar interests.
 I consider everybody should try to follow healthy lifestyle. I think that nowadays knowledge of foreign languages, especially English, Is very important for every educated person.

English is the most widespread language. It is the language of politics and sport, science and computer technologies, business and international communication. English is one of five languages used in the UNO.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий