понедельник, 25 января 2016 г.


Travelling


All people are fond of  travelling. They travel for different reasons. Some people travel because they want to see their families and friends who live far away. Some of us travel in orders to see specific sights and beautiful scenery of different countries. People also travel on bussiness. People can travel by air, by rail, by sea or by road.
Travelling by air is the fastest and the most convenient way, but it is most expensive. To my mind travelling by train is more interesting. You can see interesting  places of the country you are traveling through. Many people like travelling by car. It is interesting too, because you can stop wherever you like and you don’t have to buy tickets or to carry your suitcase.
As for me I’m a hiker. I like to go to the forest or to the mountains. I like swim in the river, make a fire and prepare meal in it.
I like travelling very much!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий